XVII Composition Competition 2020: Composition
XVII DONNE IN MUSICA 2020 International Festival, Kragujevac-Belgrade
COMPOSITION, deadline: November 30, 2020:
- I category composers: 18 year and under
- II category composers: 24 year and under
- III category composers: 25 year and over, it is preferably work by woman composer (not obligatory).
All categories may include free choice of the instruments/ voices, form, duration of work for:
- solo instrument
- chamber music
- voice and instrument/instruments
- choir a cappella/ with instrument
- child level song for one voice/more voices
(only for II category, a cappella/ with instrument).
The Prize is in the form of a diploma, which will be sent by E- mail, based on the number of points:
- I prize: 95-100 points,
- II prize: 90-94 points ,
- III prize: 85- 89 points.
The jury may award each composer’s category, also may to award other as the title Laureate of the Competition in their category, also one title Laureate of all Competition. Artistic director will organize concert performances of some compositions , even the works has not awarded. It in this case composer will not ask any money request.
To send Application with the signature of the responsible person and confirmation of payment, and score ( 3 max.)) at E-mail to Olivera Vojna Nešic: email@example.com. Application need to have the original (Latin) name of the composer and the name of the work/instrument/s, date of birth, mentor, address, Email.